It’s amazing how the things we do can have an effect on others and it’s amazing how the love we receive can inspire us to give it to others.
It’s the circle effect – things come back around!
Have a look at this!
Our year has almost come full circle and we will be getting ready to start a brand new year in just a few weeks time. It’s a time to look back and to look forward.
Circle discussion Questions
- What has been the biggest event in school for you this year and why?
- What has been the biggest challenge for you this year?
- Who has given you the most help/support this year – how?
- What would you have done differently if you could do this year again?
- Who has been someone you’ve got closer to this year?
- What is something you’ve done this year for the first time?
Last Day Instruction sheet for staff